The Best Dental Insurance Georgia
- Dental Insurance Georgia dentist can prevent Dental Insurance Georgia.
- AOK will bear the costs of these checks – submit your AOK health card.
- Children aged between 6 and 17 should attend dental checks.
- Other than in Romania, where health insurance only finances a one-year visit to a dentist.
- This applies to standard materials. Seals made of synthetic material .
- that is manufactured at the patient’s request exceed this standard frame.
- These extra costs must be borne from your resources.
- In the case of crowns, bridges and prostheses, you will be charged.
- Fixed-rate allocations will be laid down in guidelines and applied uniformly.
- Same diagnosis, all the insured persons insured the sickness insurance company reimburses the same amount.
- As a rule, allocations cover the necessary dental treatment in a proportion of 50 percent.
- If a higher value work is desired and executed, for example, a dental implant instead of a bridge.
Tooth replacement bonus regulations
- People who go to the dentist on a regular basis do favour, protect their teeth.
- In the case of regular and proven preventive checks.
- an additional premium of 20 or 30 percent calculated on the fixed amount is granted.
This reduces your contribution.
- Please do not omit the dental chequebook documentation in the bonus card.
- You will receive this booklet on your first visit to a dentist in Germany.
- This will allow you a bonus if dental replacement work is required.
Early screening consultations with children
Teeth of children should be cared for! AOK takes care that any diseases of the teeth.
Mouth and jaw are detected early, namely dental checkups early detection.
Between the age of 30 months and the age of six, three child consultations take place.